If you’re strong in steel and concrete but not polymers then supplementing your internal resource with PATH’s services has many benefits:
- Strengthen and win bids through inclusion of PATH’s niche polymer knowledge and experience;
- Get solutions to your clients technical queries whilst you continue to manage the project and work on your strengths;
- Reduce risk through technical reviews of specifications and reports;
- Supplement your skills base without the costs associated with a full time employee.
PATH was founded in 2009 by Lucy Cranitch, a polymer materials specialist with extensive industry experience. Contracting to large engineering firms has comprised a large portion of PATH’s business from day one.
When you engage PATH you access niche knowledge:
- Doctorate and BSc qualified in polymer chemistry,
- 19 years of industry experience working with polymers,
- Experience working for a polymer materials manufacturing company,
- Extensive consulting experience,
- Legal liability awareness and risk management training covering both contracts and implications of certain words and phrases,
- Extensive training in workplace health and safety including working at heights, confined space, first aid and fire,
- Professional indemnity, public liability and workers compensation insurances.
PATH can be engaged on a contract for one project or on an annual contract billed at an hourly rate for the work you require.
The use of polymer materials in civil and industrial markets is growing. The strategic inclusion of PATH’s polymeric expertise has been the deciding factor in winning many bids for our clients.